Most first-year students will live on campus in one of our residence halls. These residence halls are supervised by student and professional staff members of the Res Life team. Student staff serve as Resident Assistants (RAs) and Residence Hall Coordinators (RHCs).

This staff member is your first contact person in resolving common issues, 比如室友冲突, 小房间维修, or questions about how to get involved on campus. Professional staff members serve as Area Coordinators (ACs). These staff members live on campus in first-year student housing, and are a great resource for first-year students, 同时监管RAs和rhc. We know that problems don't just happen during business hours, so families can rest assured that there is a professional Res Life staff member on-call 24/7 during the academic year.

One of the most common issues facing first-year students is roommate conflicts. It can be tough to learn to live with a new person, but Res Life staff are here to help you work through your differences and help you learn to co-exist in your room together. Usually, with compromise and understanding, you and your roommate will become friends over time.

Room change periods usually occur no earlier than six weeks after the beginning of each semester, and are approved based on a range of factors including available space, 班级排名, 和平均绩点. Students will receive e-mails from Student Life staff with instructions on how to request a change before the room change period begins.

What do you do if something in your room breaks? 如果你需要修理房间里的东西, students can place a maintenance request by using the Maintenance Request link in the Quick Links bar on the GC Portal ( Maintenance staff will try to resolve the issue in a timely manner. You can also report any problems with your room to your RA or RHC, 或致电502-863-8111与校园安全联系.



(502) 863-8004

请求更多信息 chevron_right